Medical examiners and expert witnesses will be able to benefit from seminars focusing on developments and issues affecting medical evidence and litigation at a forthcoming conference.
The two-day Annual Examiners’ Conference is to be held on 9–10 November 2007, at De Vere Belton Woods Hotel, near Grantham, UK.
The event is organised by Mobile Doctors Group plc, a company set up to provide independent medical evidence.
The seminars will feature professionals from the legal, personnel training and medical fields and cover approaches to vocational rehabilitation, expert witness report-writing and reporting service standards.
Company spokesman Paul Crowther said: “Our panel will be sharing their knowledge and best practice to provide delegates with practical information on how they can better assist claimants and efficiently progress litigation cases.”
- Neil Whiteley, a solicitor specialising in brain and spinal injury cases.
- Barrister Dr David Thomson, who covers aspects of injury work.
- Dr Mark Waller, GP and physician to Liverpool Football Club.
- Dr Christine Blanshard, clinical director for general and emergency medicine at Homerton University Hospital, London.
- Solicitor Penny Harper, author of Expert Witness in Court.
- Ingemar Hunnings, a solicitor specialising in personal injury.